I'm going to die healthy, damnit!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday Summary

Breakfast : applesauce and granola.
Lunch : Greek something or other platter: small chicken kabob, rice, greek salad, tzieki (excuse the spelling), pita; iced coffee, with just a touch of sugar.
Supper: the other half of yesterday's KD, more greens, bread, glass of red wine.
Exercise: a little more than an hour on the rollerblades. I did the same loop as yesterday's first trip, and this time much quicker, and (most importantly) I didn't fall coming off the Cambie St. bridge. I didn't look too cool hanging on to the railing for dear life, but I did remain upright.

Weight: 187 lbs.

The bad news is that I didn't win 22 million dollars yesterday. The good news is nobody else did, and the prize has rolled over. This time it's going to be 32 million. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home