I'm going to die healthy, damnit!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Backsliding

For a few weeks I planned to exericse 6 days a week, and actually exercised 3 or 4. I planned to faithfully follow my diet, and instead I mostly followed my diet. And I lost about 1 or 2 pounds per week.

Then I went on a trip, and didn't exercise while traveling. And I didn't have much healthy eating choices at the greasy spoon cafes, so I had too many french fries. And when I came back, exercise didn't seem all that important.

So now I am back to 187 lbs, when according to my schedule I should be under 180 by now. I'm at least 3 weeks behind schedule, and actually heavier than before my trip.

Sunday:

brunch: veggie burger, salad (dry)
supper: hummus, pita, rice, veggies. 8 corn chips.
exercise: 1 hour cycling.
Weight: 187

Monday:
breakfast: toast and PB
lunch: 12" salad sandwich
supper: perhogies. pyroghies. phryogies. pasta-wrapped-mashed-potato-things, with bacon and onions. red wine. fruit for desert.
exercise: no, I actually forgot. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home