I'm going to die healthy, damnit!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rest of the week...

Friday:
Breakfast: don't recall
Lunch: Something Thai, with chicken and basil
Supper: a hot dog and a beer
Exercise: no

Saturday:
Breakfast: none
Lunch: celery and carrots, some pb and crackers
Supper: honey chicken and rice, red wine
exercise: some walking around.

Sunday:
Breakfast: none
Lunch: Veggie burger, "dry" salad
Supper: butter chicken and rice, kale, a diet soda.
exercise: Nope.

Weight on Sunday 185 lbs.

So, I didn't do perfectly on the diet and exercise plan, but I did some exercise, and exercised some moderation on food, and managed to lose a couple of pounds.

I'll be on vacation for the next couple of weeks, riding my motorcycle around the mid-west desert and west coast. I'll probably be eating lots of fried diner food, and I won't get much exercise, other than the calories I burn keeping the rubber down and the handlebars up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home